I am interested in a wide range of student abilities, from the professional singer to the committed amateur (but I rarely teach people under 17 years old). Having a student base of varying vocal abilities and interests keeps me flexible as a teacher. It also means that over 30 years I have developed broad and deep experience of many different vocal questions, challenges and solutions.
The teaching I offer focuses on vocal and performance skills. In order to do this, you will first need to make sure that, before we work together, you are reasonably reliable musically (check the ‘Are you ready?‘ page).
When you contact me, it really helps me if you write something about your vocal and musical background. There are various ways to reach me:
- download, fill in, save and email back to me the enquiry form* (usually the best option)
- … or use the contact form at the bottom of this page (second favourite option)
- … or email me (if you don’t say very much in the email, I might, in my reply, need to ask you to add information by using the enquiry form …)
- … or ring on 01865-716571 and 07771-988207 (though you might find us playing ‘phone tag’ …)
I respond to all enquirers.
* If you have trouble with the online enquiry form, email me, and I can send an attachment.